Data Privacy Notice
1. Your Personal Data – What is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’).
2. Who are we?
The founder and sole Director of Chrysalis Leadership Development Limited, is both the data controller and data processor. She is responsible for deciding how your personal data is processed and for what purpose and for processing the data.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Chrysalis Leadership Development complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to contact and reply to your enquiries;
- To process any orders with us;
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- To inform you of news, events and activities run by us if you have asked us to do so.
When someone visits our website (www.chrysalisleadershipdevelopment.com) we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Contractual necessity so that we can reply to you
- Explicit consent so we can keep you informed about news, events and activities
- Legitimate interest as part of an ongoing professional relationship
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless that information is already in the public domain (for example, displayed on school or other websites)
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will share your data with third parties only when this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract. We collect payments for goods via Stripe.com and do not store such information. Information is shared with third parties only with your consent. If you follow a link to a third-party website, we are not responsible for how the third party uses your information.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
If we are not in contact with you for a period of two years, we will destroy your personal data, unless you tell us you wish to remain on our contact list.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which Chrysalis Leadership Development Limited holds about you;
- The right to request that the Director of Chrysalis Leadership Development Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data to be erased where it is no longer necessary for Chrysalis Leadership Development Limited to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the person responsible via chrysalisleadershipshipdevelopment.com
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
To learn more about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to block and delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
The Cookies We Use
Google Analytics – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This data helps us to understand:
- Which pages people visit on the site
- Which internet browsers are being used
- What is popular on the site
- Which interactive tools are used by visitors
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Sharing Tools – If you use one of the ‘Share’ buttons, an anonymous cookie may be set by addthis.com to help you to easily bookmark/share selected pages through a number of popular social networks. They also help us know what pages are being bookmarked/shared.
If you ‘Like’ or ‘Tweet’ using these services, third party websites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service (like Facebook or Twitter). We do not control these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
Notification of Changes
Chrysalis Leadership Development is not responsible for the availability or content of external sites that may be linked to, from the site. If you find a broken link or if you have any questions or concerns about a link, please contact us.